There are 2 rustic Fisherman Cottages available, close in proximity to one another but secluded enough to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Cape natural bush.
Fisherman’s Cottage 1 has –
- 1 x Bedroom with two single beds and one single bunk bed in the living area.
- 1 x Bathroom – Bath and Basin Only (No Shower)
Fisherman’s Cottage 2 has –
- 1 x Bedroom with two single beds and one single bed in the living area. 1 x Bathroom – Bath and Basin Only (No Shower)
- Kitchen with a small bar fridge, two plate stove and basics.
Offering an outside braai area and an inside fireplace for cosy winter evenings.
Our farm runs on solar power and gas. We are fully self-catering.
We also offer Blombosch horse trails, Click here to find out more information.
Game Drives (90 minute)
Depart daily at 10h00 and 15h30.
- Adults R200 pp
- Children (5-12 years) R120 pp
- Children Under 5 years free.
Booking is essential
Fire wood can be pre-arranged and bought at R100 for 50 pieces.
Each morning, we’ll come by to clean the kitchen and wash up any dishes from your meals so you can focus on relaxing instead of doing chores when you get back from exploring the surrounding areas.
Check in is 2pm-6pm and check out is 10 am, early check in or late check out can be arranged prior to arrival via email and a R250 fee will be charged.
Guests will be sent the gate code as well as their on- site contact the day before check in via WhatsApp.
Our farm is a living representation of the old and new ways of doing things. We have windmills on our land, not just for aesthetic value, but to provide water for the farm.
No TV and limited cell phone signal. Please note: No speeding (the speed limit is 30kmph to preserve the wildlife and tranquillity).